Born into the bloodline of our popular Diamondback family, this spotter delivers outstanding performance—clearly a superb choice when you need a heavyweight performer in a light, compact package. The Diamondback optics guarantee a bright image throughout the magnification range and, as true to all Diamondback optics, the rugged construction stands up to rough use in the field.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary: coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating Multi-layer: prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Porro Prism: Valued for a rich depth of field, wide field of view, and three-dimensional image.
- Angled Body Design: Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof O-ring: seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
Built-in Sunshade: Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
Rotating Tripod Ring: Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles.
|Close Focus||22 ft.|
|FOV at 1,000 yd.||105-51 ft|
|Eye Relief||20-16.5 mm|