Cost-effective with superior optical performance.
Kowa has infused over half a century of heritage in optics design and production into the YFII Series, which boasts top-end features such as Kowa Repelling (KR) lens coatings and 100% waterproofing. The YFII Series represents the perfect balance between retro design and modern functionality, with one of its most striking attributes being aesthetic beauty. Balancing the traditional Porro prism configuration (providing for a large distance between each objective lens) and a low power magnification (6x or 8x), the YFII series boasts an extremely wide viewing field (140m and 132m at 1000m for 6x and 8x respectively). This unique feature allows the user to observe a large field from one position providing a more pleasurable viewing experience. The YFII Series from Kowa are 100% waterproof. All optical components in the YFII Series are manufactured from high quality Japanese eco-glass and all surfaces are fully multicoated. These coatings ensure that light transmission, colour definition, brightness and contrast are always performing at a maximum. The binoculars therefore produce clear, vivid and crisp images, creating natural and representative viewing subjects.
- Compact binoculars with perfect handling. Perfect for young & old
- The porro prism design enables a 3-D image effect
- With the 6x magnification and the elaborately coated optics, you can see the essential details
- Waterproof and nitrogen-filled and also easy to clean thanks to KR coating
- Everything included so you can get started right away: Includes carrying case, comfortable carrying straps, objective and eyepiece caps